o grupo omnicom anunciou os resultados. é qualquer coisa do género:
"In 2007, Omnicom Group reported record results for the twenty-first consecutive year.Total revenues increased 11.6% to $12.7 billion in 2007 from $11.4 billion in 2006. Net Income increased 12.9% to $975.7 million, and diluted earnings per share rose 18.0% to $2.95 per share from $2.50 per share. Omnicom's 2007 revenue is balanced between traditional advertising (43%) and marketing services (57%) and also between the United States (53%) and the rest of the world (47%). "
Mais informação sobre o grupo aqui